BD/Engagement/Partnerships Manager ( ISP / TELECOMMUNICATIONS )
Business Development/Engagement/Partnerships Manager ( INTERNET / TELECOMMUNICATIONS )
A Business Development/Engagement/Partnerships Manager ( INTERNET / TELECOMMUNICATIONS ) is required to join a global mobile organisation who operate in over 200 countries.
The Programme at hand works together with its operator partners to deliver mobile phone based digital authentication and identity solutions to the global market that are convenient, secure and privacy protecting.
The Business Development/Engagement/Partnerships Manager ( INTERNET / TELECOMMUNICATIONS ) is a key person in representing these services towards the global internet service providers across different industry verticals and online use-cases.
The main goal is to promote the programme among global Tier 1 service providers and to engage them into commercial co-operation with operators launching the companies services.
In addition to this, the Business Development/Engagement/Partnerships Manager ( INTERNET / TELECOMMUNICATIONS ) will act as global advisor for operators on how to develop the Service Provider sales activities in their respective regional markets.
Criteria for Selection
* Significant experience in delivering new online & mobile services to the market
* Experience in the field of identity and/or online security solutions space would be beneficial.
* Expertise in business development and solution sales activity, in particular with leading global brands across different industry verticals.
* In-depth knowledge and commercial understanding of the mobile telecommunications industries value added services products and business models.
* An appreciation of the commercial model/drivers within the Internet industry
* Experience working in cross-functional, geographically distributed and multi-cultural project teams.
* Effectively communicate skills with the ability to communicate complex issues across different levels and functions within telecommunications and internet organisations.
* Ability to travel as the role will include a considerable number of international meetings
Interviews are currently taking place. To avoid disappointment, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org