Venator Recruitment is approaching GDPR compliance by:
- Ensuring our own compliance as a Company as well as our subsidiaries and as recruitment providers operating as Data Controllers.
- Ensuring our suppliers and job boards adhere to the highest standards of compliance and GDPR regulation.
- Ensuring our database service supports our candidates’ GDPR compliance efforts
- Training our staff to offer the upmost standard of data protection for our candidates.
The key changes to be aware of from a GDPR perspective in relation to our recruitment services provided to clients and suppliers are:
- The right to consent to storage and usage of data provided
- The right to be forgotten
- The ability to obtain and update data provided
- The ability to store data for no longer than required
If you would like to contact us in regards to removing your data or requesting your data from us, please contact us on email@example.com
Venator Recruitment Ltd and Venator Broadcast Ltd are an international recruitment company providing candidates a new career path.
· What information we collect about you?
· How will we use the information about you?
· Access to information and correction
· International data transfers
· Third Party Websites
· Policy Amendments
· How to contact us
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, for further information on how to remove cookies from your browser visit www.aboutcookies.org
However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you do so.
What Information we collect about you
We collect, store and use the following information about you:
· Your personal data when you register your application for job roles with us as well as any other information you send us.
· Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views.
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, landline and/or mobile phone number and email addresses.)
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, including your name, address, landline and/or mobile phone number and email addresses.)
· Any other information that you choose to send to us.
How will we use the information about you?
Your information submitted to us via this website will be used to process your application, the recruitment process and, if you agree to email or call you about other job roles and marketing services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information to improve your browsing experience by personalising the website on your repeat visits.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose your information to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors that are applicable to the information and process you have given.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
- To any person who we reasonable believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonable likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will not provide your information to third parties.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, Japan, and other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. You should read their own privacy policies.
How to contact us
Venator Recruitment Ltd
2 Lorne Park Road